Roseberry House Glenhuntly Early Learning Centre offers quality pre-school education and long day care facilities. We currently offer 80 places for children aged 1 – 5 years including a fully funded 4-year-old kindergarten program. We have been part of our local community since 1995.
It’s our dedicated, nurturing staff who truly make Roseberry House Glenhuntly special. This means you can feel confident your child is enjoying a safe and happy environment where playing and learning are encouraged and nurtured by a team of qualified carers.
Our entire philosophy is built around making your child feel welcome, happy and successful. We combine our early learning programs with the love, support and guidance that your child would receive at home. Family, carers and the community work together to build the best possible outcomes for children. Programs are carefully designed by our early childhood educators who draw from a range of childhood education theories and practices.
Highlights of the Roseberry House Glenhuntly Early Learning Centre:
- A child-centred program that is supported by the Early Years Curriculum Framework.
- Staff to child ratios that exceed the current Department of Children’s Services Regulations meaning higher quality of care
- Quality, purpose built indoor and outdoor facilities
- State funded kindergarten program run by a qualified kinder teacher, which operates daily with the benefit of extended hours.
- Lunch and dinner, as well as morning and afternoon teas and a late snack, are all provided, and each meal is freshly prepared on site.
- Daily interactive incursions delivered by external specialists in areas such as movement, music and sport to stimulate and entertain your child.
Hours of operation
The Glenhuntly Centre is open from 7.30am until 6.00pm Monday - Friday.
We are closed on Victorian gazetted public holidays and three weeks over the Christmas and New Year period, with exact holiday dates confirmed each year.
Roseberry House is proud to be associated with the following;
- Childcare Centres’ Association of Victoria Inc.
- Australian Childcare Alliance.
- Early Childhood Australia.
- Victorian Private Childcare Association.
- NAPCAN – The National Association of Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect.
- ACECQA – the Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority.
- Sunsmart – Cancer Council Victoria.
- Asthma Friendly – Asthma Foundation of Victoria.
- Noah’s Ark.
- FKA Children’s Services.
- Healthy Together Victoria – Healthy Eating Advisory Board.
- Glen Eira Council.